No updates at this time.
Yes, we pick up yard debris!
- 5 bags, 2 small cans, or neat pile no larger than a bathtub.
- Yard Debris pick up will be on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
(Mon and Tue Only customers contact the office to have your debris pick up scheduled)
Yard Debris is not: Lumber, Fencing, Dirt/Sand, or Construction Debris
Regular Pick Up Guidelines
1. The can limit is either One (1) 96 gallon Nate’s can OR Three (3) smaller cans.
2. For safety reasons we cannot pick up anything outside the can, unless you call and inform the office ahead of time. Please put bags in cans, and if you are unable to do that please contact the office to make arrangements.
3. All household garbage must be in a can to be picked up. If an additional can is needed please let us know.
4. We will not pick up wet paint or oil. If paint or oil is found in your can you will be charged the cost of clean up.
Please “Like” us on Facebook!